Android Multi Tools v1.02b is a small application for removing FRP on your Android devices. The tool also helps you reset Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. The tool works on Android 5.0-7.1. On the higher version of Android, it doesn’t work correctly.
You will find the direct and AFH links to get the Multi Tools on the current page. It comes as a zip package, including the Tools, ADB USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Android Multi Tools
The Multi Tools lets you remove the lock on your Android mobile devices. Use any following mirror links to get the Tools.
How To Use?
- Download and extract the Tools.
- Install ADB Driver on your computer.
- Run the Android Multi Tools.
- Connect your device in Fastboot mode.
- If you need to remove only the screen locks, type 2 and press enter.
- If you want to Factory Reset your mobile, type 5 and press enter.
- For unlocking the Gmail lock (FRP), type 4 and press enter.
[*] Scan: We have scanned it using the Windows Defender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: The Android Multi Tools is created and distributed by SE-THAILAND (GSM-Forum). So he deserved the total credit for sharing it for free.
[*] ADB Driver: If you need an ADB driver to connect your device in ADB mode, click here to get ADB USB Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: We have shared some alternative tools for unlocking your device. i.e., Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2.