Apple iTunes (Windows & Mac) is the best application for upgrading the latest firmware on apple iPhones and tablets. The application also helps you to transfer data from PC to iPhones (i.e., Photos, Files, Contacts, etc.). Apple Inc developed the application.
We have shared two mirror links to get the Apple iTunes on the current page. It comes as a zip package that includes Applications and tutorials. We recommend, using the latest version of Applications.
Download Apple iTunes For Windows
Download iTunes for Windows computers for installing the firmware on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It also allows transferring data from Windows computers to iOS devices.
Download Apple iTunes For Mac
Download iTunes for Mac computers for installing the firmware on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It also allows transferring data from Mac computers to iOS devices.
How To Upgrade Latest Firmware Using iTunes?
- Download and install Apple iTunes on your computer.
- Run the iTunes application.
- Connect your apple mobile device in iTunes mode.
- Now, click on Restore. Then click on Restore and Update.
- If the latest firmware doesn’t exist on your computer, it will download from the apple server.
- After the firmware download completes, your iPhone will start upgrading automatically.
- Don’t disconnect your device during upgrading.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for the complete Tutorial.
[*] Recommend: We recommend, using the latest version of this application for flashing or upgrading the latest Apple devices.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your photos, contacts, and documents before using the iTunes application. Restoring your device will erase your data.
[*] Apple ID: If you log in to iCloud using your apple id and you want to restore your device using iTunes. Then, make sure that you remembered your apple id and password.
[*] Credits: Full credit goes to Apple Inc. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.