ATF Tool is the best tool for flashing Nokia mobile devices. The tool helps you to install flash files on your old models of Nokia devices. It also allows you to Reset Screen locks, Reset Sim locks, and Repair any software issue.
We have shared two mirror links to download the ATF Tool setup file. We recommend using the newest version of this tool.
Download Latest ATF Tool Setup File
The ATF tool allows installing flash files on your BB5, MeeGo, and Mediatek-powered Nokia mobile devices. The tool also allows resetting any lock on your Nokia old model’s devices.
How To Work Using ATF Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping it, you will see the Tool, Nokia USB Driver, and Tutorial.
- Install: Install ATF Tool on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Nokia USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Sim Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Click on Reset Sim lock > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after flashing firmware using the ATF Tool. So please take a backup of your data before using it.
[*] Requirements: It is not a free or any crack tool, so you need to connect an ATF box/dongle to the computer to run it.
[*] Credit: The ATF tool is created and distributed by ATF Team. So total credits go to them for sharing it.
[*] Nokia Firmware: If you are looking for a Nokia flash file (firmware) to re-install OS or repair your Nokia mobile devices, click here to get the latest Nokia Flash File (Firmware).
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for Nokia USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer, click here to Download Nokia USB Driver.