Samsung Odin3 is a small flash tool for installing stock ROM on your Samsung devices. Samsung Electronics developed the tool. Comparatively, Odin is the best Samsung stock ROM flashing tool on the market. It also helps you fix the boot loop issues and install any custom recovery file on your Samsung mobile devices. On this page, you will find the Odin3 Download link. We have shared it as a zip package that includes the Tool, Samsung USB Driver, and Firmware installing Tutorial.
Download Samsung Odin3
Odin3 is the official flash tool by Samsung Electronics, and as well as it is the most popular in the world for flashing Samsung stock ROM. If you are looking to download all the latest versions of the tool, click here.
How To Flash Stock ROM Using Odin Tool?
1. Download and unzip the Odin3.
2. Extract Samsung Stock ROM (Firmware).
3. Then, install the Samsung USB driver on your computer. If already installed on your computer, then follow the next step.
4. Firstly, open the Samsung Odin3. As well as follow the next step.
5. After opening the flash tool, then click on the AP.
6. Now, locate the Samsung stock ROM and click on the Open button.
7. Connect your device to download mode.
8. After connecting your device successfully, click on the Start button.
9. Never disconnect your device during the flashing process.
Feature Of Samsung Odin3
Compatible: Odin3 tool is consistent with the Windows operating system. This tool’s UI is straightforward. Support Multi-Format: The tool supports multi-format stock ROM. i.e., MD5, TAR. Extra Feature: You can also flash multiple same devices at a time. Popularity: Comparatively, the maximum number of mobile technicians uses the tool. We recommend, use the tool for installing stock ROM on Samsung devices because it is the best tool for Samsung devices.