CM2 MT2 v2.33 is one of the best tools for Mediatek powered devices. Infinity Team developed the tool. You can easily install stock ROM using the CM2 MT2. It also lets you reset the Screen locks, FRP locks, and Privacy locks. It allows repairing IMEI on your devices powered by MTK SOC.
We have shared the two mirror links to download the CM2 MT2 setup file on the current page. Including MediaTek USB Driver and tutorial, the setup file comes as a zip package.
Download CM2 MT2 v2.33
The CM2 MT2 Module allows you to flash the scatter-based firmware. The tool also allows flashing stock ROM without authentication on the latest MediaTek SOC-powered devices.
File Name: InfinityBox_install_CM2MT2_v2.33.zip
File Size: 135 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
Feature of CM2 MT2
- Best tool for flashing scatters firmware.
- Unlock the bootloader with one click.
- Reset Screen locks, Privacy lock, and FRP lock.
- Repair security items.
- It supports android 4.0 to 11 version.
How To Flash Using CM2 MT2?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping it, you will see the Tool, MTK USB Driver, and tutorial.
- Install: Install CM2 MT2 v2.33 on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Mediatek USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Choose FRP > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to User Data tab > Click on Reset Privacy > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after working with the CM2 MT2 v2.33. So please take a backup of your photos, contacts, and notes before using it.
[*] Requirements: The CM2 MT2 is not a free or any crack tool, so you must need a CM2 box/dongle to open it.
[*] Virus status: The tool has no virus cause we have scanned it using the Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The CM2 MT2 tool is created and distributed by Infinity Team. So they deserved the total credit.
[*] Tool Password: If the tool needs the password to unzip, use 12345678 for unzipping.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for Mediatek USB Driver to connect your device to the computer, click here to get the MediaTek USB Driver.