CM2 MTK is the best tool for Mediatek SOC-powered devices. Infinity Team developed it. The tool helps you install stock ROM (Firmware) on your Mediatek SOC-powered Smartphones, Tablets, and Featurephones. It allows you to reset the Screen locks, FRP locks, and Privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues on the devices powered by MTK SOC.
You will find the two mirror links to download the CM2 MTK setup file on the page. We have shared the CM2 MTK tool, including the MTK USB driver and Tutorial.
Download Latest CM2 MTK Setup File
The CM2 MTK Module lets you install the scatter and bin-based flash files on your Mediatek SOC-powered Smartphones, FeaturePhones, and Tablets.
CM2 MTK Setup File (old version)
How To Work Using CM2 MTK Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping it, you will see the Tool, MTK USB Driver, and tutorial.
- Install: Install CM2 MTK on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Mediatek USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Choose FRP> Click on Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to User Data tab > Click on Reset Privacy > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after flashing stock ROM using the CM2 MTK. So please take a backup of your documents before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not a free or any crack tool, so you must connect a CM2 box/dongle to the computer to run it.
[*] Virus status: We have scanned it using the BitDefender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The Infinity CM2 MTK module is created and distributed by Infinity Team. So they deserved the total credit.
[*] Tool Password: If the MTK module needs the password to unzip, the module password is 12345678.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for Mediatek USB Driver to connect your device to the computer, click here to get the latest MediaTek USB Driver.