CM2 QLM is the best tool for Qualcomm-powered devices. The tool is developed by Infinity Team. The tool helps you to install stock ROM (Firmware) on your Qualcomm-powered Smartphones and Tablets. It also helps you to Reset the Screen locks, FRP locks, and Privacy locks. It allows repairing IMEI on your devices.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the CM2 QLM Setup File. The tool is shared as a zip package that contains the Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Latest CM2 QLM Setup File
CM2 QLM Module allows you to flash the “.xml” based ROM (Flash File) on your Qualcomm (QCom) powered Smartphone, Feature Phone, and Tablet.
CM2 QLM Setup File (old version)
How To Work Using CM2 QLM Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After extracting you will see the Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver and Tutorial.
- Install: Install CM2 QLM on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Choose FRP > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to User Data tab > Click on Reset Privacy > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: After using the CM2 QLM, your personal data will be deleted. So take a backup of your personal data before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not the crack tool, so you must need a CM2 box/dongle to run the tool.
[*] Virus Status: We have scanned the tool using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The tool is created and distributed by Infinity Team. So full credits go to them for sharing the tool.
[*] Tool Password: If the tool needs the password to unzip then the tool password is 12345678.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for Qualcomm USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer, then click here to Download Qualcomm USB Driver.