CM2 SCR v1.06 is the best tool for Spreadtrum-powered Feature Phones. The tool is developed by Infinity Team. The tool helps you to install stock ROM (Firmware) on your Spreadtrum-powered Feature Phones. It also helps you to Reset the Screen locks. It allows repairing IMEI on your devices.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the CM2 SCR Setup File. The tool is shared as a zip package that contains the Tool, SPD USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Latest CM2 SCR Setup File
CM2 SCR Tool allows you to install the .bin firmware on your Spreadtrum-powered Feature Phones. It also helps you to unlock, and repair your Spreadtrum-powered Feature Phones.
CM2 SCR Setup File (old version)
How To Work Using CM2 SCR Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract CM2 SCR v1.06 setup file in your computer. After extracting the zip, you will get the tool.
- USB Driver: Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to User Data tab > Click on Reset Privacy > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- [*] Important Note: For flash mode on Spreadtrum powered Feature Phone, press and hold “*” button then connect USB cable. For some devices flash mode is not the “*” key, then you can use the “dial” key or the “ok” key.
[*] Take a Backup: After using the CM2 SCR v1.06, your personal data will be deleted. So take a backup of your personal data before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not the crack tool, so you must need a CM2 box/dongle to run the tool.
[*] Virus Status: We have scanned the tool using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The tool is created and distributed by Infinity Team. So full credits go to them for sharing the tool.
[*] Tool Password: If the tool needs the password to unzip, then the tool password is 12345678.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for SpreadTrum USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer, then click here to Download SpreadTrum USB Driver.