CM2 SPD is the most popular tool for Spreadtrum SOC-powered devices. Infinity Team developed the tool. The tool helps you to install flash files (firmware) on your Spreadtrum-powered Smartphones and Tablets. It also helps you to reset the Screen locks, FRP locks, and Privacy locks. It allows repairing IMEI and Unknown Baseband issues on your devices.
You will get the two mirror links to download the CM2 SPD setup file on the current page. We have shared the tool, including the SPD USB driver and working guidelines.
Download Latest CM2 SPD Setup File
CM2 SPD Tool lets you flash PAC and BIN-based ROM on your SPD SOC-powered devices. It also helps you remove the factory reset protection on your Android devices powered by Spreadtrum SOC.
CM2 SPD Setup File (old version)
How To Work Using CM2 SPD Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the CM2 SPD on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Choose FRP > Click on Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Service tab > Click on Format FS or Force Format FS > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to User Data tab > Click on Reset Privacy > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after using the CM2 SPD. So take a backup of your data before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not any free or crack tool. So must connect a CM2 box/dongle to the computer for using it.
[*] Virus status: The tool has no virus cause we have scanned it using Windows Defender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The tool is created and distributed by Infinity Team. So they deserved the full credit for sharing it.
[*] Password For Unzipping: If you need a password for unzipping, use 12345678.
[*] USB Driver: Install an SPD USB driver if your device doesn’t correctly connect to the computer. If you have no SPD USB driver, click here to get SpreadTrum USB Driver.