E-GSM Tool is the best tool for flashing stock ROM, repairing IMEI, and unlocking your android devices. The tool supports the latest MediaTek and Qualcomm SOC-powered devices. It also helps work on Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Infinix, Acer, Asus, and Tecno devices.
You will find the two mirror links to download the E-GSM Tool setup file on the page. We have shared the EGSM Tool, including the USB driver and tutorial.
Download E-GSM Tool
The Tool lets you install the flash files on your latest Mediatek and Qualcomm SOC-powered Smartphones and Tablets. It also allows you to unlock your device.
How To Flash Using E-GSM Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping it, you will see the Tool, USB Driver, and tutorial.
- Install: Install E-GSM Tool on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Mediatek and Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Connect your device in Flash Mode > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Select model > Click on FRP > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Select model > Click on Reset to Factory > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Write QCN File: Open the tool > Enable Diag on your device > Connect your device in Diag Mode > Chose QCN file > Click on Write.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after flashing stock ROM using this tool. So please take a backup of your documents before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not a free or any crack tool, so you need to active your E-GSM tool account to run it.
[*] Virus status: We have scanned it using the BitDefender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The E-GSM Tool is created and distributed by E-GSM Team. So they deserved the total credit.