HalabTech Tool v1.0
HalabTech Tool v1.0 helps you to write stock ROM on your Android devices. The tool also allows you to remove FRP lock, remove Screen locks, and repair your android device. It supports the latest MediaTek and Qualcomm chipset-powered Android devices, including Samsung, Huawei, and HTC mobile devices.
You will find the Google Drive and Android File Host links to get the HalabTech Tool v1.0. It comes as a zip package, including the HalabTech Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download HalabTech Tool v1.0
The HalabTech tool helps you to flash, unlock, and repair android mobile devices. Use any following mirror links to get the HalabTech tool.
How To Work Using HalabTech Tool?
- Download and install the HalabTech Tool v1.0 on your computer.
- Install USB Driver on your computer.
- Run HalabTech tool.
- Samsung FRP: Go to Samsung tab > Main > Erase FRP Lock 2 > Connect your device in download mode > Click on start.
- Huawei FRP: Go to Huawei tab > Click on FRP Fastboot > Connect your device in Fastboot > Click on start.
- HTC FRP: Go to HTC tab > Click on Reset FRP ADB > Connect your device in ADB mode > Click on start.
[*] Backup Everything: If you are going to flash or unlock your device using the tool, it will erase everything. So take a backup of your contacts, message, photos, and files.
[*] Scan: We have scanned it using the Windows Defender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: The HalabTech tool is created and distributed by the HalabTech Team. So they deserved the total credit for sharing it free.