Huawei USB Driver is a small application developed by Huawei. The USB driver helps you to connect your Huawei mobile devices to the computer. It also helps you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the Huawei Driver. The driver is shared as a zip package that contains the USB Driver, and Installation Tutorial
Download Huawei USB Driver
Huawei USB driver helps you to connect your Huawei Smartphones and Tablets to the computer without installing the Huawei HiSuite application. It also helps you to flash stock ROM (firmware) on your Huawei devices.
How To install Huawei USB Driver?
- Download Huawei USB Driver on your computer.
- Extract the driver package (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.
- Right-click on My Computer then click on Manage.
- Now, click on Device Manager > View > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Now, click on “install hardware that I select manually”.
- Locate the USB driver and click on next.
- After installing the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you install backdated USB driver on your computer, it will not work properly. So always we recommend, using the latest version of the USB driver for better support.
[*] Scan: The USB driver is not infected by any malware cause we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: The USB Driver is created and distribute by Huawei. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the USB driver for free.