Hydra Tool v4.1 is the best mobile service tool. It supports the latest MediaTek, SpreadTrum, and Qualcomm SOC-powered devices, including 7000+ models. The Hydra tool helps write Firmware, Read Firmware, Repair Invalid IMEI, Reset FRP Locks, and Reset Screen Locks without data loss.
You will find the two mirror links to download the Hydra Tool setup file on the page. We have shared the Hydra Tool, including the USB driver and tutorial.
Download Hydra Tool v4.1
The Hydra Tool allows you to unlock and install stock ROM on your latest Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi devices without Authentication. It also allows you to repair your device.
File Name: Hydra_Tool_Setup_v4.1.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Flash Using Hydra Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping it, you will see the Tool, USB Driver, and tutorial.
- Install: Install Hydra Tool v4.1 on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Connect your device in Flash Mode > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Select model > Click on FRP > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Select model > Click on Reset to Factory > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Write QCN File: Open the tool > Enable Diag on your device > Connect your device in Diag Mode > Chose QCN file > Click on Write.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after flashing stock ROM using the Hydra Tool v4.1. So please take a backup of your documents before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not a free or any crack tool, so you need a Hydra dongle to run it.
[*] Virus status: We have scanned it using the BitDefender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The Hydra Tool is created and distributed by the hydra Team. So they deserved the total credit.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for a USB Driver to connect your device to the computer, click here to get the latest MediaTek USB Driver, Qualcomm USB Driver, SpreadTrum USB Driver, and Huawei USB Driver.