Libusb Driver v220.127.116.11 driver helps you to connect your mobile devices to the computer for flashing or unlocking. It also helps you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the Libusb Driver. The driver is shared as a zip package that contains the USB Driver, and Installation Tutorial
Download Libusb Driver v18.104.22.168
The LibUSB win32 driver helps you to Unlock or Install stock ROM or your Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and More Smartphones.
File Name: Libusb-win32-devel-filter-22.214.171.124.zip
File Size: 600 KB
How to Download:See Example
How to Install: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To install Samsung USB Driver?
- Download Libusb Driver v126.96.36.199 on your computer.
- Extract the driver package (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Then you are able to see the installer menu.
- Now, follow the step, Next > I accept > Next.
- For finishing the installation, click on finish.
- After installing the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you install backdated USB driver on your computer, it will not work properly. So we recommend, using the latest version of the USB driver.
[*] Scan: The USB driver has no malware, cause we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing on GSM Classic.