Modem META IMEI Tool helps you to restore IMEI on your MediaTek-powered Android mobile devices. The IMEI Tool allows you to write the device’s MEID number.
We have shared the AFH and G Drive links to get the Modem META Tool. We have uploaded it as a zip package, including the Mediatek USB Driver and Tutorial.
Caution: IMEI change is illegal, and it is a severe crime. If you face any invalid IMEI issues on your android devices, we highly recommend writing the original IMEI on your device.
Download Modem META (latest version)
The Modem META Tool was released officially by MediaTek Inc. It allows repairing IMEI and MEID numbers on your Android mobile devices powered by MediaTek SOC.
Download Modem META (all versions)
How To Restore IMEI Using Modem META Tool?
- Download and Extract ModemMETA IMEI Tool.
- Install the MediaTek USB driver on your computer.
- Run the Modem META Tool.
- Now, select the Smart Phone and click on the connect button.
- Connect your device in flash mode.
- Click on the Search box and select “IMEI Download.”
- Now, you can see an IMEI Download box.
- Input the original IMEI number and click on “write.”
- You will see the “Write IMEI to target successfully” message if you successfully restore the IMEI.
[*] Recommend: Old version of the Tool doesn’t support the latest devices. So we recommend using the latest version of the Modem META Tool.
[*] Caution: Restoring or writing a different IMEI than the original is a crime. So we recommend restoring the original IMEI.
[*] Credits: MediaTek inc is created and distributed the Modem META v10.2044.0.02, so they deserved the total credit for sharing it online.
[*] MediaTek USB Driver: If you are looking for a MediaTek USB driver, click here to get the latest MediaTek USB Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: We have shared the two alternative Tools of the Modem META IMEI Tool on the page. You can quickly restore IMEI using them. The alternative Tools are Maui Meta Tool and SN Writer Tool.