MST Tool is the best tool for flashing stock ROM, repairing, and unlocking your android devices. The tool supports 100+ brands, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Infinix, Acer, Asus, Tecno, etc. It is best to install the fastboot ROM or unlock the MI account lock on Xiaomi devices.
You will find the Google Drive, and Android File Host links to download the MobileSea Service Tool (MST) setup file on the page. We have shared the MST Tool, including the USB driver and tutorial.
Download Latest MST Tool
The MST Tool is an online-based application that supports the multi-brand of android devices. It allows flashing, unlocking, and repairing your android devices.
MST Tool Setup File (old version)
How To Flash Using MST Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping it, you will see the Tool, USB Driver, and tutorial.
- Install: Install MST Tool on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Select Model > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Select Model > Click on FRP > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Select Model > Click on Factory Reset > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- MI Account Remove: Open the tool > Select Xiaomi Model > Click on Reset MI Account > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Your data will erase after flashing stock ROM using the MST Tool. So please take a backup of your documents before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not a free or any crack tool, so you need to active your MST tool account to run it.
[*] Virus status: We have scanned it using the BitDefender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The MST Team created and distributed the MobileSea Service Tool (MST). So they deserved the total credit for sharing it.