NCK Qualcomm v0.13.0 is the best tool for Qualcomm powered devices. The tool is developed by NCK Team. The tool helps you to install stock ROM (Firmware) on your Qualcomm powered Smartphones and Tablets. It also helps you to reset the Screen lock, FRP lock, Network lock, Privacy lock, and repair security items.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the NCK Qualcomm Setup File. The tool is shared as a zip package that contains the Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download NCK Qualcomm v0.13.0
The NCK Qualcomm allows you to flash the “.xml” based ROM (Flash File) on your Qualcomm powered Smartphones, Tablets, and Feature Phones. It also allows to reset any locks on your devices powered by Qualcomm chipset.
File Name: NCKDongle_NCKPro_Qualcomm_v0.13.0_Setup.zip
File Size: 140 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Work Using NCK Qualcomm Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After extracting you will see the Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver and Tutorial.
- Install: Install NCK Qualcomm v0.13.0 on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Reset FRP: Go to Main tab > Choose FRP > Click on Do Job > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Factory Reset: Click on Main tab > Choose Format FS > Click on Do Job > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Click on Main tab > Choose Privacy Reset > Click on Do Job > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: After using the NCK Qualcomm v0.13.0, your personal data will be deleted. So take a backup of your personal data before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not the crack tool, so you must need an NCK box/dongle to run the tool.
[*] Virus status: The tool has no malware, cause we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: The tool is create and distribute by NCK Team. So full credits go to them for sharing the tool.
[*] Qualcomm USB Driver: If you are looking for Qualcomm USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer, then click here to get Qualcomm USB Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: There are several alternative tools are available that allows you to flash stock ROM on your Qualcomm powered devices including UMT QcFire, CM2 QLM, Avenger Qualcomm, and MRT Key.