Nokia OST Tool is an official application for flashing “.nb0” and “.mlf” firmware (ROM) on your Nokia mobile devices. The Online Service Tool (OSTLA) also helps reset screen and FRP locks on your Nokia devices.
This post will find the two mirror links to download Nokia OST Tool. We have shared it as a zip package that contains the Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Nokia OST Tool (Latest version)
The tool lets you install stock ROM (firmware) on your Nokia mobile devices. It also allows repairing your Nokia devices if you face any software issues.
Download Nokia OST Tool (all versions)
How To Flash Nokia Mobile Using OST Tool?
- Download and install Nokia OST Tool (OSTLA).
- Install a Nokia USB driver on your computer.
- Go to C Drive > Program Files (x86) > OST LA.
- Run the tool (OnlineUpdateTool.exe).
- Locate the Nokia stock ROM (.nb0 or .mlf file).
- Now, connect your device in Download mode.
- Now, click on the Next button and wait a few minutes.
- Don’t unplug the cable during the flashing process.
- Click to See the Full Guidelines for the full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: Some Nokia mobile devices is not supported the old version of the tool. So always, we recommend using the latest version of the OSTLA tool.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your document or files before using the OST tool. Cause after flashing stock ROM, your data will remove.
[*] Virus Status: The tool has no malware cause we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: Nokia OST tool is created and distributed by Nokia. So, they deserve full credit for sharing it free.