Nokia USB Driver helps you to connect your Nokia devices to the computer. It also helps you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the Nokia USB Driver. The driver is shared as a zip package that contains the USB Driver, and Installation Tutorial
Download Nokia USB Driver
The Nokia USB driver helps you to connect your devices to the computer without installing the Nokia PC Suite application. The driver also helps you to flash stock ROM on your Nokia devices.
How To install Nokia USB Driver?
- Download Nokia USB Driver.
- Extract the driver package (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Then you are able to see the installer menu.
- Now, follow the step, Next > I accept > Next.
- For finishing the installation, click on finish.
- After installing the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you installed backdated Nokia USB driver on your computer, it will not work properly. So we recommend, using the latest version of the Nokia USB driver.
[*] Scan: The USB driver is not infected by any malware, cause we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: Nokia USB driver is created and distribute by Nokia. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the USB driver.
[*] Nokia Firmware: If you are looking for Nokia stock ROM (Firmware), then click here to get Nokia Firmware (Flash File).