Qcom MTK Driver v3.0.9 is a small application that develop by Oppo. The USB driver helps you to connect your Qualcomm and Mediatek powered mobile devices to the computer. It also helps you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the Qcom MTK USB Driver. The driver is shared as a zip package that contains the USB Driver, and Installation Tutorial
Download Qcom MTK Driver v3.0.9
Qcom MTK USB driver helps you to connect your Qualcomm and Mediatek powered devices to the computer without installing any kinds of PC Suite application. It also helps you to flash stock ROM (firmware) on your Qualcomm and Mediatek powered Smartphone,Tablets, and Featuere Phones.
File Name : QcomMtk_Driver_Setup_3.0.9.zip
File Size : 30 MB
How to Download : See Example
How to Install : Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With : Windows (x64, x86)
How To install Qcom MTK Driver v3.0.9?
- Download Qcom MTK Driver v3.0.9 on your computer.
- Extract the driver package (use winrar or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will able to see the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Then you are able to see the installer menu.
- Now, follow the step, Next > I accept > Next.
- For finishing installation, click on finish.
- After installation the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you install backdated USB driver on your computer, it will not work properly. So always we recommend, using the latest version of the USB driver for better support.
[*] Scan: The USB driver is not infected by any malware cause we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits : Qcom MTK USB driver is created and distribute by Oppo. So full credit goes to them for sharing the USB driver for free.