Qualcomm USB Driver is a small application developed by Qualcomm Technologies inc. The USB driver helps you to connect your Qualcomm-powered mobile devices to the computer. It also helps you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the Qualcomm USB Driver. The driver is shared as a zip package that contains the USB Driver, and Installation Tutorial
Download Qualcomm USB Driver
Qualcomm USB driver helps you to connect your Qualcomm-powered devices to the computer without installing any kind of PC Suite application. It also helps you to flash stock ROM (firmware) on your Qualcomm (QLM) powered Smartphone, Tablet, and Feature Phones.
How To install Qualcomm USB Driver?
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver on your computer.
- Extract the driver package (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Then you are able to see the installer menu.
- Now, follow the step, Next > I accept > Next.
- For finishing the installation, click on finish.
- After installing the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you install backdated USB driver on your computer, it will not work properly. So always we recommend, using the latest version of the USB driver for better support.
[*] Scan: The USB driver is not infected by any malware cause we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: Qualcomm USB Driver is created and distributed by Qualcomm Technologies Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the USB driver for free.