The Samsung i9502 flash file ROM (firmware) helps you install the OS on your Samsung i9502 mobile device. The firmware also helps to repair any software issue. As well as, the stock ROM also allows you to remove any screen locks.
You will find the two mirrors (G Drive and AFH) links to download the Samsung i9502 flash file (firmware) on the current page. We have shared this ROM as a zip package, including the Odin Tool and Samsung USB Driver.
Download Samsung i9502 Flash File (Firmware)
The Flash File ROM (Firmware) helps you reinstall Android Operating System on your Samsung devices. You also can Upgrade or Downgrade the version of android from the current version.
How To Flash/Install Firmware on Samsung i9502?
- Download and unzip the Odin tool.
- Then, extract Samsung i9502 Stock ROM (Firmware).
- Then, install the Samsung USB driver on your computer. If already installed on your computer, then follow the next step.
- Firstly, open the Samsung Odin tool. As well as follow the next step.
- After opening the flash tool, then click on the AP.
- Locate the Samsung stock ROM, then click on the Open button.
- Connect your device to download mode. As well as follow the next step.
- After connecting your device successfully, then also click on the Start button.
- Never disconnect your device during the flashing process.
About Samsung i9502 Flash File ROM (Firmware)
[*] Released officially: This is an official ROM because Samsung shared it.
[*] Fix Hanging Logo Issue: The Samsung i9502 firmware will help you fix the hanging logo issue. Similarly, it will help to repair the boot-loop problem.
[*] Fix Over-Hitting Issue: You also can fix the over-hitting issue. This firmware helps you to repair the over-hitting problem.
[*] Remove Screen Locks: If you forget your screen locks and can’t hard reset your device, the firmware also helps reset screen locks.
[*] Remove Any Virus: If any malware infects your Samsung i9502 device. Then flash your device with this firmware. Of course, it will remove any virus/malware on your device.
[*] Bootloop: If you have flashed the correct firmware on the Samsung i9502 device but still facing the boot loop issue. Then you need to reset your device. Go to the Recovery menu > Wipe Data > Restart.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your photos, contacts, and documents before flashing Samsung i9502 firmware. Because after flashing, your data will erase.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest firmware and flash tool.
[*] Credits: Full credit deserved the Samsung Electronics Co. Because they distributed this flash file.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you need to install a Samsung USB Driver on your computer and you want to download it online. Then click here to get the latest Samsung USB Driver.
[*] Odin Flash Tool: If you are looking for the Samsung Odin flash tool to install stock ROM, click here to get the latest Odin Flash Tool.