Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11
Samsung USB Driver v18.104.22.168 is a small application developed by Samsung Electronics Co. The USB driver helps you to connect your Samsung mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
You will find the two mirror links to download the Samsung USB Driver on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installation Tutorial.
Download Samsung USB Driver v22.214.171.124
Samsung USB driver helps you connect your Samsung mobile devices to the computer without installing the Samsung Kies application. It also allows you to flash stock ROM (firmware) on your Samsung Smartphone, Tablet, and Feature Phones.
How To Install Samsung USB Driver?
- Download Samsung USB Driver v126.96.36.199 on your computer.
- Extract the driver package (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Then you can see the installer menu.
- Now, follow the step, Next > I accept > Next.
- For finishing the installation, click on finish.
- After installation of the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for the full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you install backdated USB driver on your computer, it will not work correctly. So always we recommend, use the latest version of the USB driver for better support.
[*] Scan: The USB driver is not infected by any malware cause we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: Samsung USB driver is created and distributed by Samsung Electronics Co. So, they deserved the total credit for sharing the USB driver for free.