SN Write Tool v2.1440
SN Write Tool v2.1440 helps you to restore IMEI on your MediaTek-powered Android mobile devices. The SN Write Tool also allows you to write the device Serial Number, WiFi address, and Bluetooth address.
We have shared the AFH and G Drive links to get the SN Write Tool. We have uploaded it as a zip package, including the Mediatek USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download SN Write Tool v2.1440
The SN Write Tool was released officially by MediaTek Inc. It allows repairing SN, BT address, and WiFi address on your Android mobile devices powered by MediaTek SOC.
How To Write IMEI Using SN Write Tool?
- Download and Extract SN Write Tool v2.1440.
- Install MediaTek USB driver on your computer.
- Run Smart SN Write Tool (SN Writer.exe).
- Now, click on ComPort and select USB VCOM > Click on Target and select SmartPhone > Click on System Config.
- Tick on the IMEI check-box (If you have dual IMEI, tick on the Dual IMEI check box).
- Now, locate the Database file (AP DB) and click on Save.
- Now, click on the Start and input the original IMEI.
- After input, the original IMEI, click on OK, and connect your device.
- If you successfully restore the IMEI, you will see the green pass message.
[*] Recommend: Old version of the tool doesn’t support the latest devices. So we recommend using the latest version of the SN Write Tool.
[*] Caution: Restoring or writing a different IMEI than the original is a crime. So we recommend restoring the original IMEI.
[*] Credits: MediaTek inc is created and distributed the SN Write Tool, so they deserved the total credit for sharing it online.
[*] MediaTek USB Driver: If you are looking for a MediaTek USB driver, click here to get the latest MediaTek USB Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: Maui Meta is the alternative tool for SN Write Tool. You can quickly restore IMEI using it. If you are looking for it, click here to get the latest Maui Meta Tool.