SP MDT v3.1732 helps you to install scatter-based stock ROM on your devices powered by MediaTek SOC. It also allows you to reset screen locks and FRP locks.
You will get the official link to download SP MDT v3.1732 on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download SP MDT v3.1732
The SP MDT Tool allows you to write the scatter file on your MediaTek-powered Smartphones and Tablets. To get the SP MDT Tool, use any following mirror link.
How To Install Stock ROM Using SP MDT Tool?
- Firstly, download and extract SP MDT v3.1732.
- Then, extract stock ROM (firmware) on your computer.
- Secondly, install the MediaTek USB driver on your computer. Otherwise, never does the tool detect your Android device.
- Thirdly, run SP MDT Tool (MultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe).
- Click on Image Folder. Then, locate the firmware (Scatter File).
- After choosing the firmware, then click on Start All.
- Now, connect your device to flash mode.
- Click to See the Full Guidelines for the full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: Skip the “preloader.bin” file when installing stock ROM. It kills the device if it doesn’t match the device’s hardware. So untick the preloader file when you start flashing.
[*] Caution: Please take a backup of your essential documents before using the Multi-Port Download Tool (SP MDT). Flashing stock ROM using the SP MDT tool will erase your data.
[*] Credits: Full credit goes to MediaTek Inc. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.