Symphony V120 FRP reset file helps you remove the FRP lock on your devices. The file also allows you to bypass the factory reset protection lock if you have already forgotten your Google account and password.
You will find the two mirrors (G Drive and AFH) links to download the Symphony V120 FRP reset file on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the Tool and USB Driver.
Download Symphony V120 FRP Remove File
The FRP file allows you to unlock the factory reset protection lock on your Symphony V120 Android devices. Use any following mirror links to get the FRP reset package.
File Name: Symphony_V120_FRP_Reset_File.zip
File Size: 56 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Flash Tool and USB Driver: Click Here
How To Reset FRP Lock On Symphony V120 Device?
- Download and extract Symphony V120 FRP file.
- Then, install the USB driver on your computer. If already installed on your computer, then follow the next step.
- Firstly, open the flash tool. As well as follow the next step.
- After opening the flash tool, click on the scatter-loading button.
- Locate the scatter file (Scatter file included on the FRP package). As well as follow the next step.
- After locating the scatter file successfully, click on the Format button. Then choose Manual Format Flash.
- Now type 0x4FA0000 on Begin Address[HEX] and 0x100000 on Format Length[HEX]. Then click on the Start button.
- Now, connect your Device to flash mode.
- Never disconnect your Device during the flashing process.
About Symphony V120 FRP Reset File
[*] Comes With Tool And Driver: Not only FRP file but also we have shared the tool and USB driver too.
[*] Small File: This is a small zip package. Similarly, you can quickly download this file.
[*] Support Latest Security: Latest security patch level doesn’t matter because this file can reset FRP on any Android security patch level.
[*] Virus Status: The zip package has no malware. Because firstly, we have scanned it using the Windows Defender Antivirus. Then we have shared it on GSM Classic.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your photos, contacts, and documents before removing the FRP lock on Symphony V120 Device. Because after unlocking, your data will erase.
[*] Credits: We deserved the Full credit because we have managed to share this file on GSM Classic.
[*] FRP Bypass Page: If you cannot reset the FRP lock using this file, you can bypass the lock. First, open a browser on your locked smartphones, then go to FRP Bypass Page. Then follow the instruction. Download and install FRP apk and Google account manager > Open FRP apk > Login with a Google account > Reboot system > Now, again set up your Device.