Tecno BB2 DA File
Tecno BB2 DA File helps you fix DA error issues on SP Flash Tools. You can use the DA file to the another Mediatek Flash tool too. It also allows you to flash scatter-based firmware and unlock your Tecno BB2 device.
On the current page, you will find the two mirror links to download DA File. We have shared the DA file as a zip package, including Flash Tool, MTK USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Tecno BB2 DA File
The DA file (boot file) helps fix secure boot not accepting issues during flashing or unlocking by any Mediatek flash tools. It also allows you to remove factory reset protection from your device.
How To Flash Using DA File?
- Download and Extract Tecno BB2 DA File.
- Install MTK USB Driver on your computer.
- Open SP Flash Tool (flashtool.exe).
- Choose the scatter file on SP Flash Tool.
- Now, click on Download Agent and locate the DA file.
- After choosing the Scatter and DA File, then click on Start.
- Connect your device to flash mode.
- Wait a few minutes for 100% flashing to complete.
- [*] Caution: Don’t disconnect the USB cable during the flashing process.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your important data before flashing or unlocking, as your data (contacts, photos, and documents) will erase.
[*] Scan: The DA file has no malware cause we have scanned it using Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: The DA file is created and distributed by MediaTek inc. So, they deserved the total credit.
[*] MediaTek USB Driver: If you are looking for a Mediatek USB driver to connect your device, click here to download MediaTek USB Driver.