TFM Tool MTK Module v1.3.8
TFM Tool MTK Module v1.3.8 is a powerful application for Mediatek SOC-powered mobile devices. It is the first Bangladeshi mobile service tool, and Task Force for Mobile (TFM) Team developed it. The tool helps you to flash scatter files on your Mediatek SOC-powered devices. It also lets you reset the Screen lock, FRP lock, Network lock, and Privacy lock. The tool also allows repairing invalid IMEI issues.
We have shared two mirror links to get the TFM Tool MTK Module setup file on this page. It comes as a zip package. Use any unzipping application for extracting it.
Download TFM Tool MTK Module v1.3.8
The TFM Tool MTK Module allows you to flash, unlock, and repair your Mediatek SOC-powered Smartphones and Tablets. We recommend, use the latest version of the TFM tool.
File Name: TFM_MTK_Module_V1.3.8.zip
File Size: 115 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Work Using TFM Tool MTK Module?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping, you will see the Tool, MTK USB Driver, and Tutorial.
- Install: Install TFM Tool MTK Module v1.3.8 on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Mediatek USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Go to Operations tab > Click on FRP > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Operations tab > Click on Factory Reset with FRP > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go Format tab > Click on Reset Privacy > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: After flashing or unlocking using the TFM Tool MTK Module v1.3.8, your data will erase. So take a backup of your data before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not a free or any crack tool, so you must activate your TFM tool account to open it.
[*] Virus status: The Module has no virus cause we have scanned it using Windows Defender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: TFM Server is created and distributed the MTK Module. So they deserved the total credit for sharing it.
[*] Tool Error Solution: If you are facing any error while you open it. Just install Vc Redist Aio on your computer.
[*] MTK USB Driver: If you are looking for Mediatek USB Driver to connect your device to the computer, click here to get MTK USB Driver or QCom MTK Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: We have shared some related tools on this page. Like: CM2 MT2, UMT MTK, and MRT Key.