TFM Tool QC Module v1.7.0 is a powerful application for Qualcomm SOC-powered mobile devices. It is the first Bangladeshi mobile service tool, and Task Force for Mobile (TFM) Team developed it. The tool helps you to flash XML files on your Qualcomm SOC-powered devices. It also lets you reset the Screen lock, FRP lock, Network lock, and Privacy lock. The tool also allows repairing invalid IMEI issues.
We have shared two mirror links to get the TFM Tool QC Module setup file on this page. It comes as a zip package. Use any unzipping application for extracting it.
Download TFM Tool QC Module v1.7.0
The TFM Tool QC Module allows you to flash, unlock, and repair your Qualcomm SOC-powered Smartphones and Tablets. We recommend, use the latest version of the TFM tool QC Module.
File Name: TFM_QC_Module_Installer_v1.7.0.zip
File Size: 36 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Work Using TFM Tool QC Module?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After unzipping, you will see the Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
- Install: Install TFM Tool QC Module v1.7.0 on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Reset FRP: Open the tool > Go to Operations tab > Click on FRP > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open the tool > Go to Operations tab > Click on Factory Reset > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go Format tab > Click on Reset Privacy > Connect your device in EDL Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: After flashing or unlocking using the TFM Tool QC Module v1.7.0, your data will erase. So take a backup of your data before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not a free or any crack tool, so you must activate your TFM tool account to open it.
[*] Virus status: The Module has no virus cause we have scanned it using Windows Defender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: TFM Server is created and distributed the QC Module. So they deserved the total credit for sharing it.
[*] Tool Error Solution: If you are facing any error while you open it. Just install Vc Redist Aio on your computer.