UMT Card Manager is a small and portable application developed by UMT Team. The tool helps you to update the firmware version on your UMT Dongle. It also allows you to activate the UMT Dongle for new users or yearly renewals.
You will find direct links on this page to get the Card Manager Application for Windows. We have shared it as a zip package that contains the Card Manager and Tutorial.
Download Latest UMT Card Manager
UMT Card Manager allows you to up to date on your UMT Dongle’s Smart Card. It also allows you to read your card information (SN number, Activation Date, and Expire Date).
How To Use?
- Extract: Download and extract the UMT Card Manager setup file on your computer. After unzipping it, you will get the tool.
- USB Driver: Install Smart Card Driver on your computer.
- Connect the UMT dongle.
- If you connect other dongles without UMT, disconnect them.
- Run the UMT Card Manager Application.
- Make sure your computer has an internet connection.
- Now, click on “Update Card Firmware,” then click on start.
- Wait a few seconds for updating completely.
[*] Caution: Don’t disconnect your UMT dongle when firmware updating processes with UMT Card Manager.
[*] Requirements: It is not a crack tool, so you must need a UMT box/dongle.
[*] Disconnect Others Dongle: If you have connected multiple boxes or dongles to your computer, then disconnect all boxes or dongles without UMT.
[*] Virus status: We have scanned the Card Manager using Windows Defender antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: UMT Team created and distributed it. So they deserved total credit for sharing the Card Manager Application.