UMT MTK v4.4
UMT MTK v4.4 is one of the best tools for installing stock ROM on MediaTek SOC-powered devices. It also helps you to reset FRP and any user locks. The tool supports more than 100+ brands, including Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Tecno.
You will find the two mirror links to get the UMT MTK v4.4 setup file on this page. We have shared the tool as a zip package, including a MediaTek USB driver and tutorial.
Download UMT MTK v4.4
The UMT MTK tool is the most used tool for unlocking screen and FRP locks on MediaTek-powered devices. You can unlock your device in flash or meta mode. Use any following mirror links to get it.
How To Work Using UMT MTK?
- Install setup file: Extract and install the UMT MTK v4.4 setup file.
- USB Driver: Download and install MTK USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Open Tool > Go to Flasher tab > Now, choose Firmware > Connect device into Flash Mode. > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP: Open Tool > Go to Tools/FRP tab > Connect device into Flash Mode. > Now, click on Reset FRP.
- Reset Screen Lock: Open Tool > Go to Tools/FRP tab > Connect the device into Flash Mode. > Now, click on Format FS.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a backup of your important data before using the UMT MTK Tool. After flashing or unlocking, your data will erase.
[*] Requirement: It is not a free or any crack tool, So you must need a UMT Box/Dongle to use it.
[*] Credit: UMT MTK tool is created and distributed by UMT Team, so they deserved the total credits for sharing it.
[*] LibUSB Driver: For flashing the latest MediaTek-powered mobile devices, you must need to install a LibUSB driver on your computer. If you are looking for it, click here to get LibUSB Driver.
[*] USB Driver: If you want to download the latest version of the MTK USB driver, click here to download MediaTek USB Driver.