UMT QcFire helps you install stock ROM on your Qualcomm-powered mobile devices. The tool also allows you to Write a QCN file, Read Firmware, Reset FRP, Reset FS, and Reset the MI account lock. Comparatively, UMT QcFire is the best tool on the market for flashing and unlocking.
We have shared the two mirror links to get the UMT QcFire setup file on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including QcFire Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT QcFire Setup File (latest version)
UMT QcFire tool allows you to flash stock ROM on your Qualcomm-powered devices. As well as, it also helps you Unlock, Repair, and Remove the factory reset protection (FRP) on your Qualcomm devices.
Download UMT QcFire Setup File (old version)
How To Work Using UMT QcFire?
- Firstly, download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer. Then follow the next step.
- Secondly, download the UMT QcFire setup file. As well as install it on your computer.
- Now, connect the UMT Dongle, then open the QcFire tool. As well as follow the following steps.
- Firmware Write: Tick on Program > Then, click on 3 dots > Locate Firmware > Connect smartphone in EDL mode > Click on Flash.
- Screen Lock Reset: Go to Read and Tools tab > Then, connect smartphone in EDL mode > Click on Format FS.
- FRP Reset: Go to Read and Tools tab > Then, connect smartphone in EDL mode > Click on Reset FRP.
- MI Account Reset: Go to Xiaomi Spacial tab > Connect smartphone in EDL mode > Then, click on Reset MI Acc.
Feature of UMT QcFire
- Best Tool: Comparatively, it is the best tool for Qualcomm-powered SOC. As well as, the yearly activation fee of this tool is low.
- Support Nokia nb0 Firmware: This tool can flash Nokia nb0 firmware. As well, you can flash XML firmware too.
- Fastboot Flashing Support: Of course, you can flash Xiaomi devices in Fastboot mode.
- Install QCN File: You can easily install QCN files than another tool. Because installing a QCN file using this tool is very easy.
- Firmware Extractor: You can also extract “.ofp,” “.app,” and “.nb0” firmware using this tool.
- Xiaomi Device Flash: There is no need for authorization to flash Xiaomi devices. As well as, you can also reset the MI account and FRP lock.
- Compatible: UMT QcFire is consistent with the Windows operating system. As well as compatible with Windows 11 too.
- Popularity: Comparatively, most technicians use this tool for Qualcomm-powered mobile devices.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the UMT QcFire tool will delete the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you backup your data before using the tool. i.e., Contact, Photo, Note, etc.
[*] Requirement: Of course, you need to connect an activated UMT dongle to the computer. Otherwise, you can’t run the tool.
[*] Virus Status: Firstly, we have scanned the QcFire tool using the Windows Defender Antivirus. Then we uploaded it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: UMT QcFire tool is created and distributed by UMT Team. So, they deserved the total credit for sharing it.
[*] Qualcomm USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest version of the Qualcomm USB driver, then click here to download Qualcomm USB Driver.
The full meaning of FAQ is frequently asked questions. Also, we have shared some essential answers to the SamFw FRP Tool’s question.
What Is UMT QcFire?
Ans: UMT QcFire is a flash tool created by the UMT team for their UMT Dongle. The tool helps you to flash stock ROM, unlock, and repair Android devices powered by Qualcomm chipset.
Which Mobile Brands Support On This Tool?
Ans: Almost all brands support this tool. i.e., Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, etc.
Can I Flash Xiaomi Auth Required Mobile Devices Using This Tool?
Ans: Yes, you can flash or unlock Xiaomi auth-required devices using this tool, but some latest Xiaomi Qualcomm devices are not supported.
Is It Free or Paid?
Ans: This tool is free but it requires an activated UMT Dongle.
Is The Tool Virus or Malware Free?
Ans: This tool is virus or malware free. Because firstly, we must scan using a powerful antivirus before sharing it.
My Question Is Not Listed On This FAQ Section. What Can I Do?
Ans: Well, describe your question or problem in the comment section on this page. We will try to answer your question.