UMT Unisoc is the best tool for SPD/Unisoc powered devices. The tool is developed by UMT Team. UMT Unisoc helps you to install stock ROM (Firmware) on your SPD/Unisoc powered Smartphones and Tablets. It also helps you to reset the Screen lock, FRP lock, Network lock, Privacy lock, and repair security items.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the UMT Unisoc Setup File. The tool is shared as a zip package that contains the Unisoc Tool, SPRD/Unisoc USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT Unisoc
The UMT Unisoc allows you to flash the “.pac” based ROM (Flash File) on your SpreadTrum powered Smartphones, Tablets, and Feature Phones. It also allows resetting any locks on your devices powered by Unisoc chipset.
How To Work Using UMT Unisoc Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After extracting you will see the Tool, SPD/Unisoc USB Driver and Tutorial.
- Install: Install UMT Unisoc on your computer.
- USB Driver: Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your computer.
- Write Firmware: Go to Pac Flasher tab > Choose Firmware > Click on Flash > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP: Go to Flash Mode Utils tab > Choose FRP > Click on Do Job > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Factory Reset: Click on Flash Mode Utils tab > Choose Format FS > Click on Do Job > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Click on Flash Mode Utils tab > Choose Privacy Reset > Click on Do Job > Connect your device in Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: After using the UMT Unisoc, your personal data will be deleted. So take a backup of your personal data before using the tool.
[*] Requirements: It is not the crack tool, so you must need a UMT box/dongle to run the tool.
[*] Virus status: The tool has no malware, cause we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: UMT Unisoc is create and distribute by UMT Team. So full credits go to them for sharing the tool.
[*] SPD USB Driver: If you are looking for SPD USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer, then click here to Download SPD USB Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: There are several alternative tools are available that allows you to flash stock ROM on your Spreadtrum (SPD) powered devices including CM2 SP2, CM2 SPD, NCK SPD, and Avenger SPD Tool.