Vivo Y15 Dump File
Vivo Y15 dump file helps you to repair or re-partition your mobile device’s eMMC chip. The dump file also allows fixing the dead boot if it is an eMMC chip issue.
You will find the Google Drive, and Android File Host links to download the Vivo dump file on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the dump file, repairing tool, and tutorial. Use WinRAR or 7zip for unzipping it.
Download Vivo Y15 Dump File
The Dump file allows re-partition or re-program your device’s eMMC chip. Use any mirror links to get the dump file.
How To Write Dump File on eMMC Chip?
- Download and extract the Vivo Y15 dump file.
- Install UFI box setup file or any repairing tool.
- Connect and open the UFI toolbox.
- Now, connect your eMMC chip to the computer.
- Now, click on the Identify eMMC.
- After successfully connecting the eMMC, you will see the complete information of the eMMC chip.
- Locate the dump file (EXTCSD, User area, Boot1, and Boot2 file).
- Now, click on Write.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for the full tutorial.
[*] Writing using Easy Jtag Plus: If the file format is UFI toolbox and you want to write it using the Easy Jtag Plus, then follow the step: ROM1 > User area, ROM2 > Boot1, ROM3 > Boot2.
[*] Writing Error Fix: If you face any error while writing the dump file, full format eMMC and write again.
[*] Scan: The dump file has no malware cause we have scanned it using the Windows Defender before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: We have managed to share the Vivo dump file on the website. So we deserved the total credit for sharing the dump file for free.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for a USB driver, then click here to get the latest USB Driver.
[*] Repairing Tool: If you are looking for the repairing tools for writing the dump file on an eMMC chip, then click here to get the latest version of the UFI Tool Box Setup File and Easy Jtag Setup File.