Walton S7 Pro flash file ROM (firmware) helps you install the OS on your Walton S7 Pro mobile device. The firmware also helps to repair any software issue. As well as, the stock ROM also allows you to remove any screen locks.
You will find the two mirrors (G Drive and AFH) links to download the Walton S7 Pro flash file (firmware) on the current page. We have shared this ROM as a zip package, including the Flash Tool and USB Driver.
Download Walton S7 Pro stock ROM (Official Firmware)
The Flash File ROM (Firmware) helps you reinstall Android Operating System on your Walton devices. You also can Upgrade or Downgrade the version of android from the current version.
How To Flash/Install Firmware on Walton S7 Pro?
- Download and extract Walton S7 Pro Stock ROM (Firmware).
- Then, install the Walton USB driver on your computer. If already installed on your computer, then follow the next step.
- Firstly, open the flash tool. As well as follow the next step.
- After opening the flash tool, click on the firmware loading or scatter-loading button.
- Locate the stock ROM, then click on the Open button. As well as follow the next step.
- After locating the firmware successfully, then also click on the Start button.
- Now, connect your device to flash mode.
- Never disconnect your device during the flashing process.
About Walton S7 Pro Flash File ROM (Firmware)
[*] Released officially: This is an official ROM because Walton shared it.
[*] Fix Hanging Logo Issue: The Walton S7 Pro firmware will help you fix the hanging logo issue. Similarly, it will help to repair the boot-loop problem.
[*] Fix Over-Hitting Issue: You also can fix the over-hitting issue. This firmware helps you to repair the over-hitting problem.
[*] Remove Screen Locks: If you forget your screen locks and can’t hard reset your device, the firmware also helps reset screen locks.
[*] Remove Any Virus: If any malware infects your Walton S7 Pro device. Then flash your device with this firmware. Of course, it will remove any virus/malware on your device.
[*] Virus Status: The firmware package has no malware because we have scanned it using the Windows Defender before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your photos, contacts, and documents before flashing Walton S7 Pro firmware. Because after flashing, your data will erase.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest firmware and flash tool.
[*] Credits: Full credit deserved the Walton Mobile. Because they created and distributed this firmware.