Windows Device Recovery Tool is a small application for flashing firmware on Windows mobile devices. There is no need to download firmware from an external link. Because after connecting your device, the firmware will download automatically on this tool. Microsoft developed this recovery tool.
You will find the Google Drive and Android File Host links to get the Windows Device Recovery Tool on the current page. Similarly, we have shared it as a zip package, including the Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Windows Device Recovery Tool
The Windows Device Recovery Tool is a free application for installing the firmware on Windows mobile devices. As well as, you can quickly repair any software-related issue on your Windows device. Use any following mirror links to get it.
Tools Name: WindowsDeviceRecoveryToolInstaller.zip
Tools Size: 1.7 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Flash Using Windows Device Recovery Tool?
- Download and install this tool on your computer.
- Install USB Driver on your computer. Then follow the next step.
- Firstly, open the tool.
- Secondly, connect your device to normal mode.
- After connecting your device successfully, you will see your device model and firmware version.
- Thirdly, click on the “Install Software.”
- Now, click on the “Continue,” then follow the next step.
- Now, your device’s firmware will download from the Microsoft server. Wait a few minutes for the full download.
- After firmware download is complete, your device will flash automatically.
Feature Of This Tool
[*] Lightweight Application: It is a tiny application. As well, support with all versions of Windows.
[*] Simple User Interface: This tool UI is very straightforward. Similarly, it is easy to use.
[*] Popularity: Comparatively, the maximum number of people use this tool for installing the firmware on Lumia devices because it is the best.
[*] Backup Everything: If you are going to flash your device using this tool. Of course, it will erase everything. So take a backup of your contacts, message, photos, and files.
[*] Scan: We scanned it using the Windows Defender antivirus and then shared it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: Microsoft created and distributed the Windows Device Recovery Tool. So they deserved the total credit for sharing it.