Xiaomi flash tool 20180528 is a small application, but it is the best tool for flashing stock ROM on your Xiaomi MI devices. The tool is also known as the MI flash tool. It also allows you to fix any software-related issues. Xiaomi Mobility LLC developed and shared this tool.
You will find the two links to get the Xiaomi flash tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package that contains the flash tool, Xiaomi USB Driver, and tutorial.
Download Xiaomi Flash Tool 20180528
Xiaomi flash tool allows you to flash the Xiaomi fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi mobile devices. Similarly, it also helps to reset screen and FRP locks. Use any following mirror links to get the Xiaomi flash tool.
File Name: MiFlash20180528.zip
File Size: 50 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
Feature Of Xiaomi Flash Tool
[*] Compatible: Xiaomi flash tool 20180528 is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system. As well as compatible with Windows 11 too.
[*] Easy To Use: Xiaomi MI flash tool’s UI is very straightforward. Similarly, it is easy to use.
[*] Support Multi-Methods: This tool supports multi-methods. i.e., Fastboot and EDL.
[*] Extra Feature: You can also flash multiple same devices at a time.
[*] Popularity: Comparatively, the maximum number of mobile technicians uses the tool. We recommend, use this tool for installing stock ROM on Xiaomi devices because it is the best.
How To Flash Fastboot ROM Using Xiaomi Flash Tool?
- Download and extract Xiaomi firmware on your computer.
- Download and install Xiaomi MI flash tool 20180528.
- Firstly, Install Xiaomi USB Driver on your computer.
- Secondly, Open Xiaomi flash tool (MIFlash.exe).
- Thirdly, click on browse and locate the fastboot ROM. Then, follow the next step.
- If you successfully choose the firmware on the tool, connect your device in Fastboot or EDL mode and click on the Refresh button. Then, follow the next step.
- After connecting your device successfully, then click on Flash.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes for flashing to complete.
- [*] Caution: Never unplug the USB cable during the flashing process. Otherwise, your device may face the boot-loop issue.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a backup of your data before installing stock ROM. Because after installing ROM, your data will erase.
[*] Scan: The tool has no malware because we have scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: Xiaomi MI flash tool 20180528 is created and distributed by Xiaomi. So they deserved the total credit.
[*] Xiaomi Firmware: If you are looking for official Xiaomi stock ROM (Firmware), then click here to get the Xiaomi Firmware (Flash File).