ADB Driver helps you to connect your android mobile devices to the computer. It also helps you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the ADB Driver. The driver is shared as a zip package that contains the Driver, and Installation Tutorial
Download ADB Driver
ADB driver helps to fix the driver issue on your computer without installing any PC Suite application. Use any mirror link to get the driver.
How To Install ADB Driver?
- Download ADB Driver on your computer.
- Extract the driver package (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Now, press “y” to install the driver.
- After pressing “y”, you will see an installer menu.
- Now, click on the Next button.
- After installing the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you install backdated USB driver on your computer, it will not work properly. So always we recommend, using the latest version of the USB driver for better support.
[*] Scan: The USB driver has no malware. Because we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: The ADB driver is created and distribute by Google. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the USB driver for free.