LG USB Driver is a small application developed by LG. The USB driver helps you to connect your LG mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to fix the driver issue on your Windows computer.
You will find the two mirror links (Direct and G Drive) to download the LG USB Driver on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installation Tutorial.
Download LG USB Driver
LG USB Driver helps you connect your LG mobile devices to the computer without installing the LG PC Suite application. It also allows you to flash stock ROM (firmware) on your LG Smartphone, Tablet, and Feature Phones.
LG USB Driver (old version)
How To install LG USB Driver?
- Download LG Driver on your computer.
- Extract the driver package (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.
- Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Then you can see the installer menu.
- Now, follow the step, Next > I accept > Next.
- For finishing the installation, click on finish.
- After installation of the driver, reboot your computer.
- Click to See the Full Guidelines for the full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: If you install backdated USB driver on your computer, it will not work correctly. So always we recommend, using the latest version of the USB driver for better support.
[*] Scan: The USB driver is not infected by any malware cause we have scanned the driver using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: LG USB Driver is created and distributed by LG. So, they deserved the total credit for sharing the USB driver for free.