SPD Factory Tool R19.17.4301
SPD Factory Tool R19.17.4301 is a portable and small application that helps you to install stock ROM on your SpreadTrum powered mobile devices. The tool also allows you to unlock screen locks and repair your mobile device if facing any software issue.
Here on the current page, you will find the two mirror links to get the official SPD Factory Tool. We have shared it as a zip package that contains the Flash Tool, SPD USB driver, and tutorial.
Download SPD Factory Tool R19.17.4301
The SPD Factory Tool allows you to flash the “.Pac” firmware on your spreadTurm powered smartphone and tablets. It also helps remove the factory reset protection (FRP) on your spreadTurm powered devices.
File Name: SPD_Factory_Tool_R19.17.4301.zip
Alternative Name: SPD Factory Tool R19.17.4301
File Size: 3.6 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Install Firmware Using SPD Factory Tool?
- Download and Extract SPD Factory Tool R19.17.4301.
- Extract “.pac” firmware on your computer.
- Install SPD USB Driver on your computer.
- Open SPD Factory Tool (FactoryDownload.exe).
- Now, click on the firmware loading button.
- Locate the Stock ROM (.pac file).
- After locating the Stock ROM then click on Start Button.
- Now, Connect your device in flash mode (Vol+ and Vol-).
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for the full tutorial.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a backup of your important data before using the SPD Factory Tool. Flashing stock ROM will erase your data.
[*] Virus status: The tool has no malware cause we have scanned it using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] SPD USB Driver: If you face any driver issue on your Windows computer and cannot flash your Spreadtrum powered devices. Click here to get the Latest SPD USB Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: Several alternative tools are available for installing stock ROM on Spreadtrum powered devices, including SPD Research Tool, SPD Upgrade Tool, and QGDP Tool.
[*] Credits: UNISOC Technologies deserve full credit. Cause they created and distributed the tool.