UMT GSM is a small tool that develops by the UMT team. The GSM tool helps you to install stock ROM on your mobile devices. It also helps you to reset FRP and User locks from various brands’ mobile devices.
UMT GSM is the best tool for Huawei, Samsung, LG, Alcatel, ZTE, and Motorola devices powered by Mediatek, Qualcomm, Spredtrum, and Exynos chipsets.
On this page, you will find the two mirror links to download the UMT GSM setup file. The tool comes as a zip package that contains the Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Latest UMT GSM Tool Setup File
UMT GSM Tool allows flashing, unlocking, and repairing your mobile devices that are powered by Qualcomm, Mediatek, Spreadtrum, Exynos, and Hi-Silicon chipset.
How To Work Using UMT GSM Tool?
- Extract: Download and extract the package. After extracting you will see the GSM Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
- Install Setup File: Install UMT GSM setup file.
- USB Driver: Install USB Driver in your computer.
- Mediatek FRP: Open Tool > Go to Android MTK > Choose FRP > Connect device into flash mode > Click on Execute.
- Qualcomm FRP: Open Tool > Go to QC Universal > Choose FRP > Connect device to EDL mode > Click on Execute.
- Samsung FRP: Open Tool > Go to Samsung > Choose FRP > Connect device into normal mode > Click on Execute.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a backup of your important data before using the UMT GSM Tool. Your personal data will be deleted after flashing or unlocking using the tool.
[*] Requirement: It is not the Crack, So you must need a UMT Box/Dongle to run the tool.
[*] Virus Status: We have scanned the tool using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credit: UMT GSM tool is created and distributed by UMT Team, so full credits go to them for sharing the tool.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for USB Driver to connect the device to the computer then click here to download Latest USB Driver.