POCO C40 flash file ROM (firmware) helps you install the OS on your POCO C40 mobile device. The firmware also helps to repair any software issue. As well as the stock ROM also allows you to remove any screen locks.
You will find the two mirrors (G Drive and AFH) links to download the POCO C40 flash file (firmware) on the current page. We have shared this ROM as a zip package, including the Flash Tool and USB Driver.
Download POCO C40 Flash File (Firmware)
The Flash File ROM (Firmware) helps you reinstall Android Operating System on your Xiaomi devices. You also can Upgrade or Downgrade the version of android from the current version.
File Name: frost_global_images_V188.8.131.52.RGFMIXM_
Product Code: frost
File Size: 5.1 GB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Flash Tool and USB Driver: Click Here
How To Flash/Install Firmware on POCO C40?
- Download and extract POCO C40 fastboot ROM (Firmware).
- Then, install the Xiaomi USB driver on your computer. If already installed on your computer, then follow the next step.
- Firstly, unlock your device’s bootloader lock. Then connect your device in fastboot mode.
- Secondly, open the Xiaomi flash tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Now, click on the select, then locate the fastboot ROM. As well as follow the next step.
- After locating the firmware successfully, click on the refresh button.
- Now, look at the down, then select clean all.
- Thirdly, click on the flash button.
About POCO C40 Flash File ROM (Firmware)
[*] Released officially: This is an official ROM because Xiaomi shared it.
[*] Fix Hanging Logo Issue: The POCO C40 firmware will help you fix the hanging logo issue. Similarly, it will help to repair the boot-loop problem.
[*] Fix Over-Hitting Issue: You also can fix the over-hitting issue. This firmware helps you to repair the over-hitting problem.
[*] Remove Screen Locks: If you forget your screen locks and can’t hard reset your device, the firmware also helps reset screen locks.
[*] Remove Any Virus: If any malware infects your POCO C40 device. Then flash your device with this firmware. Of course, it will remove any virus/malware on your device.
[*] Virus Status: The firmware package has no malware because we have scanned it using the Windows Defender before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your photos, contacts, and documents before flashing POCO C40 firmware. Because after flashing, your data will erase.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest firmware and flash tool.
[*] Credits: Full credit deserved the Xiaomi inc. Because they created and distributed this firmware.