UMT QcFire v5.7 helps you install stock ROM on your Qualcomm-powered mobile devices. The tool also allows you to Write a QCN file, Read Firmware, Reset FRP, Reset FS, and Reset the MI account lock. Comparatively, UMT QcFire is the best tool on the market for flashing and unlocking.
We have shared the two mirror links to get the UMT QcFire v5.7 setup file on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including QcFire Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT QcFire v5.7
UMT QcFire tool allows you to flash stock ROM on your Qualcomm-powered devices. As well as, it also helps you Unlock, Repair, and Remove the factory reset protection (FRP) on your Qualcomm devices.
File Name: UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_v5.7_Setup.zip
File Size: 193 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Work Using UMT QcFire?
- Firstly, download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer. Then follow the next step.
- Secondly, download the UMT QcFire v5.7 setup file. As well as install it on your computer.
- Now, connect the UMT Dongle, then open the QcFire tool. As well as follow the following steps.
- Firmware Write: Tick on Program > Then, click on 3 dots > Locate Firmware > Connect smartphone in EDL mode > Click on Flash.
- Screen Lock Reset: Go to Read and Tools tab > Then, connect smartphone in EDL mode > Click on Format FS.
- FRP Reset: Go to Read and Tools tab > Then, connect smartphone in EDL mode > Click on Reset FRP.
- MI Account Reset: Go to Xiaomi Spacial tab > Connect smartphone in EDL mode > Then, click on Reset MI Acc.
Feature of UMT QcFire
- Best Tool: Comparatively, it is the best tool for Qualcomm-powered SOC. As well as, the yearly activation fee of this tool is low.
- Support Nokia nb0 Firmware: This tool can flash Nokia nb0 firmware. As well, you can flash XML firmware too.
- Fastboot Flashing Support: Of course, you can flash Xiaomi devices in Fastboot mode.
- Install QCN File: You can easily install QCN files than another tool. Because installing a QCN file using this tool is very easy.
- Firmware Extractor: You can also extract “.ofp,” “.app,” and “.nb0” firmware using this tool.
- Xiaomi Device Flash: There is no need for authorization to flash Xiaomi devices. As well as, you can also reset the MI account and FRP lock.
- Compatible: UMT QcFire v5.7 is consistent with the Windows operating system. As well as compatible with Windows 11 too.
- Popularity: Comparatively, most technicians use this tool for Qualcomm-powered mobile devices.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the UMT QcFire tool will delete the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you backup your data before using the tool. i.e., Contact, Photo, Note, etc.
[*] Requirement: Of course, you need to connect an activated UMT dongle to the computer. Otherwise, you can’t run the tool.
[*] Virus Status: Firstly, we have scanned the QcFire tool using the Windows Defender Antivirus. Then we have uploaded it on GSM Classic.
[*] Credits: UMT QcFire v5.7 tool is created and distributed by UMT Team. So, they deserved the total credit for sharing it.
[*] Qualcomm USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest version of the Qualcomm USB driver, then click here to download Qualcomm USB Driver.