ZTE MX401 flash file ROM (firmware) helps you install the OS on your ZTE MX401 mobile device. The firmware also helps to repair any software issue. As well as, the stock ROM also allows you to remove any screen locks.
You will find the two mirrors (G Drive and AFH) links to download the ZTE MX401 flash file (firmware) on the current page. We have shared this ROM as a zip package, including the Flash Tool and USB Driver.
Download ZTE MX401 stock ROM (Official Firmware)
The Flash File ROM (Firmware) helps you reinstall Android Operating System on your ZTE devices. You also can Upgrade or Downgrade the version of android from the current version.
How To Flash/Install Firmware on ZTE MX401?
- Download and extract ZTE MX401 Stock ROM (Firmware).
- Then, install the ZTE USB driver on your computer. If already installed on your computer, then follow the next step.
- Firstly, open the flash tool. As well as follow the next step.
- After opening the flash tool, click on the firmware loading or scatter-loading button.
- Locate the stock ROM, then click on the Open button. As well as follow the next step.
- After locating the firmware successfully, then also click on the Start button.
- Now, connect your device to flash mode.
- Never disconnect your device during the flashing process.
About ZTE MX401 Flash File ROM (Firmware)
[*] Released officially: This is an official ROM because ZTE shared it.
[*] Fix Hanging Logo Issue: The ZTE MX401 firmware will help you fix the hanging logo issue. Similarly, it will help to repair the boot-loop problem.
[*] Fix Over-Hitting Issue: You also can fix the over-hitting issue. This firmware helps you to repair the over-hitting problem.
[*] Remove Screen Locks: If you forget your screen locks and can’t hard reset your device, the firmware also helps reset screen locks.
[*] Remove Any Virus: If any malware infects your ZTE MX401 device. Then flash your device with this firmware. Of course, it will remove any virus/malware on your device.
[*] Virus Status: The firmware package has no malware because we have scanned it using the Windows Defender before sharing it on GSM Classic.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your photos, contacts, and documents before flashing ZTE MX401 firmware. Because after flashing, your data will erase.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest firmware and flash tool.
[*] Credits: Full credit deserved the ZTE Mobile. Because they created and distributed this firmware.